Wednesday, September 3, 2008

That's all it took

This morning for the eleventy-hundredth time I heard "You really do love Bitty more than me. You really do care about Bitty more than me."

AAACCCKKK.

When will it end, I asked myself.

Shortly after that exchange, the little one started pulling the clothes off of a chair he wanted to get in. That was taking too long so he decided to pull the entire laundry basket off. Once that was all dumped on the floor, he kicked his way around it and started to climb into the chair. I went over and said "No, no Bitty." and jokingly tapped him on the diaper. The little one turned from the chair and went the other way.


When I turned around I saw TK laying on the bean bag taking it all in. A big smile came across his face and he happily said "OOOOHHH. I guess you really do love us both equally after all."

?????????????????

Sooo, just so I'm clear. It's not that I'm nicer to the little one, it's that I'm not as mean?

Is that good or bad?

2 comments:

Mom2Girls said...

OMG Tracy that is too funny...I can totally relate...Lauren's jealousy started to subside as soon as I started to use the "N" word with Lila too. She actually enjoys it when I tell her "NO" and she gets a big fat satisfied grin. It's so funny how their little heads work.

Mommy2Twinkies-Deb said...

We haven't experienced much jealousy yet... I guess an advantage of twins. Although Abby likes to tell Will what to do! The laundry thing though... grrrr! I hate doing laundry, and I hate it when they unfold what I've already done! Drives me insane.