Tuesday, September 30, 2008

All within 30 minutes

  • The little one peed enough to leak through his diaper and form a small puddle in his car seat. Did not notice until AFTER I took him out of that car seat, put him in the stroller and made his sit through TK's 30 minute hair trim. I'm lucky he sticks around.
  • I SAT on - yes SAT ON a large Coke from Sonic in my seat. I still really can't talk about it without crying since I have sort of given up Coke and this was a treat to myself to cure my migraine. It was sad.
  • TK spilled his strawberry slush from Sonic into his seat. Actually, check that - he punched a hole in the bottom of the cup like he does EVERY SINGLE TIME HE HAS SONIC. ??????????????

And we all lived happily ever after with soaking wet butts on the drive home. It's like a dream that it happened to all 3 of us within a 30 minute time frame.

2 comments:

Mom2Girls said...

Oh boy, those mommy momments - sheesh why does it always happen at once?? You tell it so well though

Mommy2Twinkies-Deb said...

Only to you Tracy, only to you! You just have the perfect way of writing about these things ! nThanks for the laugh again!