Monday, September 8, 2008

A riddle

Q: What's tan and clear and sticky with red and purple dots and some white strips mixed in?

A: The PILE of popsicle sticks, popsicle wrappers and fruit-by-the-foot wrappers I found behind the TV cabinet and speakers when I was innocently cleaning yesterday.

Apparently - and don't quote me on this - it's easier to chuck the wrappers over and sticks the TV and speakers than it is to walk 6 feet the other way to the trash can. At least, that's the case if you are 5 and the TV is tuned to Transformers Animated.


Who ever told me parenting was easy is in for a serious butt-kicking because they totally lied!


1 comment:

Mommy2Twinkies-Deb said...

Oh my goodness! Too funny. I can't believe you found that... but we found Mom's glasses underneath the coffee table this morning after looking for a half hour. If that's what 2 1/2 brings, I can imagine at 5! :-)