Monday, September 15, 2008

And lastly...

Dear Wealthy Retired Golfer and wife:

If you are in your personalized cart - in the school zone - during afternoon dismissal - and you see me in my big vehicle bearing down on you - while yelling at my 5 year old in the backseat - don't keep going and shake your head at me like I was wrong when I don't stop for you to cross the school driveway.

It won't be so funny after I've hit you.

P.S. School dismisses at 3:45 EACH WEEKDAY. I'm there all of them. My son gets daily notes so I'm likely to be repeating today's scene every day. Watch out for me.

Love ya!

3 comments:

Mommy2Twinkies-Deb said...

You crack me up! But no kidding people really have to get a grip sometimes and come out of their cocoons called their world. Wow!

carrhop said...

So here's the business idea--you know all those templates Microsoft Word has of business correspondence? So, I'm thinking you could offer these as school pick-up correspondence and then we could just print 'em off and leave them on the windshields of said golf carts...do golf carts have windshields?

Blessings!

Mom2Girls said...

LOL - I think you get at least 20 points each!!