Friday, July 18, 2008

Roll 'n Grow, Part Deux

Yesterday I was in the kitchen while the little one was napping and TK was watching a "kid's show". A commercial came on and I heard TK say "Mommy, are you hearing this?"

I told him I was and he turned to look at me over the back of the couch...

"Well, do you want pretty flowers?"

"Sure I do"

"Do you want to have them attract butterflies?"

"Sure, that would be nice"

"Then you should just get the Roll 'n Grow mat. All you do is just roll, water and let mother nature do the rest. You'll end up with beautiful flowers in no time."

His pitch was so convincing I visited the website. But what I really want to know - and I've asked this before - why are those commercials on mid-day Nickelodeon?????

2 comments:

Mom2Girls said...

Isn't it funny how these kids can repeat a hole commercial but if you give them 3 tasks to do they "forget" what you've told them...Ya and why are they one during the day...hummmm

Mommy2Twinkies-Deb said...

Too, funny. He really says some funny things.