Wednesday, July 9, 2008

DesignStar

Not me. TK. He's the next DesignStar. Here's how I know.

"TK - are you excited about starting kindergarten this fall?"

"Yes"

"I'm sure. You know, depending where I'm working you might be going back to HLC after school with Miller and Gunnar and your other buds - or you might go to Primrose - I'm not sure yet. Would that be fun?"

"Is Primrose the building with the popcorn ceilings?"

"Um yeah, I think they had that - but I can't remember"

"Well, I won't go there. I won't go to a building with popcorn ceilings."

Hmmm. Is that true that 5 year olds care about popcorn ceilings? That's the question you might be asking yourself. And the answer in this case would be yes. TK could barely stand to be in my grandmother's old apartment building because she had popcorn ceilings in there. He actually developed anxiety over it.

Who knew?

1 comment:

Jenny said...

oh my. that is a funny funny kid. he wouldn't want to come to my school--we have popcorn tiles.:)