Tuesday, April 22, 2008

"You'll never miss a call again"

Photobucket


That's what Tiki said to my mom at the movies the other day when she could not find her phone.

"TK I can't find my phone"

"Nan, you should get a Buxton Organizer. It has special compartments for for your wallet, your credit cards and your phone. You will never miss another call again."

"Really? Huh?"

"Yeah, it comes in red, black and tan."

"Really?"

"Yeah - you can get it by calling 863-xxx-xxxx."


That whole mind like a steel trap thing...

But I have to wonder, what is the real Cartoon Network/Disney/Nick Jr demographic?????????? Are 5 year olds really the right demographic for the Buxton Organizer or the Life Alert Necklace or the roll out mat of flower seeds that grows itself...primetime might be less dangerous...

2 comments:

Mom2Girls said...

Oh it is too funny how much these young minds can remember - I call Lauren a parrot all the time becuase she mimics everything

donna manning said...

I'm proud for him. Been wanting a Buxton Organizer myself!