Tuesday, April 1, 2008

But you do it...

Nervous laughter follows.

That's what TK said to me line @ Walgreens...during this conversation.

We walked up to pay for our purchases (deeply discounted Easter candy :-)). There was a younger, handsome guy working the register and an older handsome gentleman paying for his purchases. About the time we got to the counter Tiki lets a belch loose that I didn't think was possible from a 5 year old belly. It was wet and noisy and disgusting! Out of habit I said "Teeeeks - yuck- say excuse me". The two guys at the counter were looking away trying not to laugh and I was doing the same.

A few seconds later he said "Excuse me." And then "But mommy you do it all the time."

Touche.


1 comment:

Mom2Girls said...

LMAO - Tracy that is hilarious!! - Christina