Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Mini-me

And I'm not saying that in a good way...

I put the tree up this weekend. It's fake and it's freakin' huge so I take my time.

Anyhoo, I put the tree up and put the decoration totes next to it thinking I would do the decorating over the course of this week.

Today, Todd was sick and the little one was under the weather, too so they were both sleeping. TK and I were downstairs and he noticed the decorations.

"Mommy, let's decorate the tree. I'm going to help you. I'll put every hook on every decoration."

"Wow, TK - that's so nice. Thanks."

{5 minutes later}

"Mommy, turn off that TV and come over here and help me. I'm not doing this all by myself!!!"

Nice...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So...TK told you to turn off the TV and get in there and help him? Mimi-you, for sure!!