Sunday, November 9, 2008

Errrrrrtttttttttt!

We finally put the brakes on a super busy weekend. I'm exhausted from all my volunteering - something that troubles me greatly should I need to re-enter the workforce any time soon. I don't know how I will survive working an 8 hour day. It's like my body forgot...

So, Friday was TK's school "Tigerthon". The kids train for months running and then get pledges and see how many laps they can run. I volunteered to mark shirts for the kindergarten portion and somehow ended up working the entire day!

Saturday we got up early and had breakfast out. I then went with my mom and grandmother to 'Neath the Wreath - lots of walking in bad shoes. As soon as I got home I changed and went back to TK's school for their carnival where once again I ended up in volunteer mode in their class booth. Today, TK and I went to see Madagascar and he had a playdate (at our house) from 3:30 -7:30.

And somehow after all of that, nobody but me is tired...WTH?



4 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome to the "role of mom" in the real world. Being a stay-at-home mom isn't as easy as lots of people think....you know, the grass is always greener sort of thing. Love ya

donna manning said...

You make me tired! I know for sure that staying at home is harder, in alot of ways, than working a "real job" (don't you HATE it when people say that!) I mean...really.
I know that you are having a great time, even if you are the busiest one in your family. And...someday they will let you know how much they appreciate it. I'm sure Tyler is very proud of his mom.
Can't wait to see ya'll. It looks like Jeff is coming back to Texas next summer to Pine Cove, so I know where we will be vacationing!
Love ya'll,
Donna

Mommy2Twinkies-Deb said...

I totally get it. I actually volunteer for Junior League, and it is exhausting trying to fit it into the schedule with the kids and J's travels.

Anonymous said...

hello ohthemamadrama.blogspot.com admin discovered your blog via Google but it was hard to find and I see you could have more visitors because there are not so many comments yet. I have found site which offer to dramatically increase traffic to your website http://mass-backlinks.com they claim they managed to get close to 4000 visitors/day using their services you could also get lot more targeted traffic from search engines as you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my blog. Hope this helps :) They offer most cost effective services to increase website traffic at this website http://mass-backlinks.com