Thursday, November 6, 2008

I'm conflicted...

But I know the answer.

Got a call from a recruiter today to do a job that I was *MADE* for. It's a long term contract that will become permanent. For a GREAT company. For even GREATER money. Greater money than I've made in my almost 15 years of working. I don't have the job - as a matter of fact, we haven't even set an interview time with the HR manager since I'm out of pocket all day tomorrow. But it's exciting nonetheless. The potential is amazing and there's a BIG part of me that's ready to get back in the game for a while.

And then, the little one came up to me with his curly hair, too tight Cozumel t-shirt, rolled up jeans, holding a bag of Wheat Thins and said "cahgee". :-(


4 comments:

Mommy2Twinkies-Deb said...

Ohhhh! How exciting! Let me know how it goes. I'm **longing** to go back to work too, but can't figure it out. What's "cahgee"?

T Williams said...

Cracker :-) Everything ends in gee - coogee is cookie, wahgee is water, gahgee is glasses - you get the picture. I'll be sure to post on my progress!

Unknown said...

GOOD LUCK TRACY!!!!!!!! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!!!

Mom2Girls said...

Oh Tracy that sounds like such a great oppertunity, it is sooo hard to leave the little ones though. It's so so hard. I hope it all works out for you, the way you want. Keep us posted.