Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Because I want you to live...

That's what I say to the little one in response to his tantrums lately. What are the tantrums from you ask?

Oh, not much really. Just the little one climbing on the cubes in front of the fireplace and eating the fake rocks and insulation that are necessary for a gas fireplace.

Move the cubes? Oh, yes, I hadn't thought of that. Actually, I did. And TC is smart enough to have figured out how to get them off of the couch and put them back in front of the fireplace. Cut the legs off you say? Yes, perhaps that's next. Or just throwing the cubes in the trash can. Along with candles, flower arrangements, picture frames and pretty much everything else decorative in our house.

But, for now I'll keep explaining to him that he can't eat fake rocks and insulation "because I want him to live..."

2 comments:

Mommy2Twinkies-Deb said...

Oh Tracy! Nice to have you back! You always make me smile! And, yes, it is nice to have him living-good state to be in. I have those struggles every day.

Monica said...

Good luck with that... he will eventually outgrow it. Not much help now, I know.