Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Duuuuuuuude

This is so gross I shouldn't even post it, but then I wouldn't be being true to the purpose of this blog, right?

I have gotten notorious for not bringing my diaper bag into stores during routine errands. I take it to the mall and such, but grocery, Target, Walgreens, no. Too much hassle. Lately, though, I have been questioning this strategy. The little one poops like 7 times per day - not even joking - and it's not scheduled. It's totally random. I'm ALWAYS caught without diapers and thus have to buy diapers and wipes in EVERY store so I can run to the bathroom and change him in order to finish shopping. WHAT-EVER. Will I learn?

Maybe one day, yes, but not yesterday.

We were taking a spin through Toys R Us and the boys were playing on the ride ons and I smelled it.

So, like I always do, I walked over behind Bitty and pulled his pants away just a bit to see if I was right...

I was...and it was steaming.


Bleh.

P.S. Todd is still so confused as to why I come home with new diapers every single day and my mom and grandmother think I'm an idiot... ;-)

No comments: