Thursday, February 14, 2008

As seen on TV

We now have an "As Seen on TV" store in the mall and it's pretty funny stuff in there. Kind of like Flea Market meets Bill Nye the Science Guy. After the weekend follies with TK I thought I might call them and see if that have a place for a live running ad in that store. It would sound a little like this...

TK: Mommy you really should get Gerber.
Me: What?
TK: I said you really should get Gerber.

Me: Gerber? What are you talking about?
TK: I said you really should get the Gerber Life Grow up plan for TC. It's a $10,000 whole life policy.


TK: Mommy, if you want those red things on your face to go away just use Proactive.


TK: Next time can I get Tolgain Tobal?
Me: What? Tolgain Tobal? What is that?
TK: It's the toothpaste. The toothpaste that daddy uses. It's total protection for your mouth.
Me: Oh, you mean Colgate Total? You have that - you actually already use Colgate for Kids. See "Col-gate".
TK: Oh. Well I want to call it Tolgain Tobal.

Life would be harder if I had to make this stuff up. But I don't. I really don't. And the really astonishing part is that he's allowed one Kid's Show in the morning while dressing for school and may one or two in the evening while I get dinner out of the KFC bag. :-)

No comments: