Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Curse you Punxsutawney Phil

The Seer of Seers, Prognosticator of all Prognosticators, I curse you and whatever family you live with in the ground. I can't take another minute of the colds and sickness that accompany winter. I really thought that this time having a spring baby would be ideal so that by winter time their little lungs would be better developed and ready to handle the season of germs, but it hasn't worked out that way and the the groundhog comes along with 6 more weeks of winter. Thanks Phil. No really.

What is it about the colder weather that makes colds so prevalent? I might have read that it's just more people inside a warm environment ripe with germs that makes them seem more prevalent, but I wouldn't remember where I read that. I sincerely hope that once everyone is healed this time around that we can just move on. I'm getting tired of all the complaining coming from me.

No comments: