Sunday, January 4, 2009

Tolerance in not in their vocabulary

Todd, TK and the little one, that is. For some reason they don't like it when I sit on the computer and expect them to play nicely together in another room, without my attention and my adult supervision.

Todd, for some weird reason, doesn't like it when I get on the computer after the kids go to bed. I don't get it, but it's something about 'our only two hours of the day we get to spend together'?? Whatever.

So, because of my attempts to pacify their sensitivity I have been slow to update.

I will, though. I will.

2 comments:

Mommy2Twinkies-Deb said...

OH! So sorry! J told me that he "get's it". It's my me time. How's the new job going?

Mom2Girls said...

Sounds exactly like my house...exactly... Yes update on the new job!