Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The BEST Christmas Album

I don't have one. But I want one.

What's your FAVORITE - FAVORITE?

I like strong voices and traditional renditions. I like the actual carols and I'm okay with modern arrangements, but I don't like pop arrangements. I want something that feels like church and warms my house and makes me feel all Christmasy.

I DON'T like Frank Sinatra singing any Christmas song so if that's your favorite, then you don't need to let me know. I have Nat King Cole, but that's not the best. I want the best.

What's your favorite? Let me know so I can go out and buy it!

Only 8 days from tomorrow!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I have a couple--one includes Sinatra, so I'll skip it...but the other is The Mormon Tabernacle choir, it's very soothing. For something a little less churchy there is one that has a bunch of country artists singing the classics. I'm not so much help on that one because it's in my car and I'm too lazy to get up and look at it. I hope you find a great one!

Unknown said...

Don't you have Josh Groban? That's a really good one. I have tons that you're welcome to take a look at and/or listen to.

T Williams said...

I have Josh Groban from last year and I love that one. I am looking for another similar with more carols on there. I'll look at your selection this weekend.

Michelle in Parkton said...

Dean Martin. Totally better than Frank.