Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Does this count as drama?

That I was gone for 7 days from my boys?

My flight left Friday, May 16 at 12:30 pm for Orlando and I returned to DFW on Friday, May 23 at 7:30 pm after a small weather delay.

That was honestly the longest 7 days of my life. To make matters worse I was at the Disney Contemporary on the 12th floor (Concierge Level) with an unobstructed view of Cinderella's Castle, Space Mountain and the nightly fireworks - things my little guys would have enjoyed immensely. This is same hotel I was in for my February meeting - when I had TK and my mom with me. That definitely made it much harder to be there alone this time.

There's something nice about being a mom and escaping for a few hours, but 7 days is a litle much...I'm thrilled to be back to my mundane, loud, dirty, crazy life!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Mom2Girls said...

Aww Welcome home Mama!!